Today, we’ll be offering you tips on how to be on the FIFA World Cup 2018.
The FIFA World Cup 2018 is nearly here, and we cannot be more excited for it to come about. There are just so many betting possibilities for players to make that it fills us with pure anticipation.
As a matter of fact, there are too many of those opportunities to count and it can become overwhelming.
That’s where we enter and offer some handy-dandy advice plus one or two tips before making any World Cup 2018 bets. Believe us, you’re going to need them.
All About the World Cup
Before we go into detail on the more important aspects, let’s first of all remember what the FIFA World Cup is all about. 32 nations are divided into 8 different participating groups of 4 where each team faces off against each other to see who will progress into the next round.
For your convenience, we have all eight groups with their respective countries:
- Group A: Russia, Egypt, Uruguay, Saudi Arabia
- Group B: Spain, Portugal, Iran, Morocco
- Group C: France, Denmark, Australia, Peru
- Group D: Argentina, Croatia, Iceland, Nigeria
- Group E: Brazil, Switzerland, Costa Rica, Serbia
- Group F: Germany, Sweden, Mexico, South Korea
- Group G: Belgium, Tunisia, England, Panama
- Group H: Poland, Columbia, Senegal, Japan
When the winnings teams are successful enough, they will progress onto the next round of matches where they will be made to face off for a chance to claim the World Cup title.
TL; DR — Every Country is split into groups of four winning teams get to progress through the tournament.
The Best World Cup 2018 Betting Tips
With all this in mind, it’s easy to assume that you must be curious as to how exactly you can make use of all these betting opportunities.
Let’s take a closer look at the potential options you can bet on during the World Cup 2018.
Bet on Individual Teams
The first and most obvious way to bet is to put money on a team winning a match. Either that or going onto the next round. This has a lot of potential to earn money but also comes with its own set of issues.
Here are some pros to doing this:
- Your bet will be much more precise and will be of higher risk, depending which team you bet on, meaning you’ll get a lot higher returns.
- Such bets also give you a focus as opposed to just betting on a random team winning a random match.
- Easier to check odds for individual teams.
Bet on Match Outcomes
Instead of betting on specific teams, you can bet on a match outcome. There are a few reasons why:
- Means you won’t be blindly loyal to any team prevents you from making non-profitable bets.
- Give you a chance to be less biased.
- Even more laser-focused than just betting on teams.
Bet on Continent Majority
The more unusual kind of bet in the World Cup is betting on continent majority. We think this is self-explanatory and gives players a broader range of bets to play with.
TL; DR — There are different ways you can bet depending on which way you want to go about it.