Russia are hosts at this summer’s World Cup and with that comes greater pressure and expectation. Russian fans will be desperate for them to churn out some good performances and make them proud.
In this article we are going to consider Russia’s chances and reveal the odds currently floating around the betting markets. Russia are not exactly the favourites to win this competition, but we will look at the Russia to win World Cup 2018 odds nonetheless, as well as the more general Russia World Cup 2018 odds.
Odds Russia World Cup
First of all, let’s have a look at some of the general Russia World Cup bets available before looking at the odds on Russia to win World Cup 2018. These are the most likely Russia World Cup bets to materialise. As always, these were the best odds we could find.
- 6/4 on Russia winning their group at Sky Bet
- 4/11 at Sky Bet for Russia to qualify from their group
- Russia to finish as runners-up at 13/8 at Sky Bet
- 9/4 at William Hill for Russia to reach the quarter-finals
- William Hill are offering 8/1 on Russia getting to the semi-finals
- Betfair have 18/1 on Russia making it to the final
Other Russia World Cup 2018 Bets
Where you might find some luck with Russia World Cup betting is through wagering on one of the more unusual betting markets. Below we have highlighted some of these bets including some of the most outlandish ones. It seems that Sky Bet is particularly impressive for this type of bet.
- Fydor Smolov 80/1 to score the best goal at the World Cup at Sky Bet
- 100/1 on Fydor Smolov to win the best player of the tournament
- Alan Dzagoev is down at 100/1 to score the best goal at the World Cup at Sky Bet
- 200/1 on Alan Dzagoev to win best player at the World Cup
Odds Russia Win World Cup 2018
We are not exactly advising you here at Fable Casino to bet on Russia to win the World Cup, but if you are feeling very confident, or would like to take a chance, here are the odds on Russia winning 2018 World Cup at various different outlets:
- 32/1 at Unibet and 888 Sport
- 33/1 at Coral and Betfred
- 40/1 at Bet 365, Sky Bet, Ladbrokes, Betfair, Sun Bets, Paddy Power, Betway and BetVictor
The odds on Russia winning World Cup 2018 are suitably pretty wide. It would be a huge shock if Russia were to go all the way, in spite of them being hosts.
Best Odds For Russia To Win World Cup 2018; World Cup 2018 Russia Fixtures
The betting odds Russia to win World Cup 2018 differ at different outlets, and there is one popular sportsbook which stands out. William Hill is currently offering 50/1 on the hosts winning the World Cup. So, if you are feeling like this will be Russia’s year, your best bet is to head over to William Hill.
Russia could perform well on their home soil and this is sure to be a big advantage for them. However, for them to win the World Cup would be something remarkable. There are some good Russia World Cup betting options out there, so we encourage you to at least have a look. You might just stumble upon that golden bet!