Truth be told, here at Fable Casino we cannot wait for Brazil to get under way at the World Cup. We are expecting the samba to be in full force and for Brazil to display the silky attacking football they are synonymous for. Is there really much better for football fans than watching Brazil at the World Cup in their famous yellow shirts create a footballing masterpiece? We don’t think so.
Brazil go into the tournament after an impressive qualification campaign in which they lost just one game. Their goal difference was +30 and they scored 41 goals in 18 matches. Coach Tite has brought a winning mentality to the Selecao and the type of belief that the South Americans haven’t felt for many years. Here at Fable Casino, we think Brazil will win the competition.
Brazil’s side will strike fear into any opposition and they fully deserve their recognition as joint tournament favourites. The defence is experienced and solid with the likes of Thiago Silva and Marcelo. Further forward in midfield Casemiro, Paulinho and Fernandinho provide the balance and further experience.
Brazil’s forward line is a scary proposition for any opponent. Philippe Coutinho, Douglas Costa, Roberto Firmino, Neymar, Willian, Gabriel Jesus, it really is frightening.
In this mini Brazil World Cup betting odds guide we are going to have a look at the Brazil World Cup 2018 odds. We will see where the value is to be found in the market and of course will consider the odds on Brazil winning World Cup 2018. We have tried to locate the best odds for all these bets, but there is no harm in having a quick browse around before wagering.
The Best Betting Odds Brazil To Win World Cup 2018
So, to the Brazil to win World Cup 2018 odds. As we mentioned, Brazil are joint favourites and that means the odds aren’t very wide. 9/2 seems to be the standard odds on Brazil to win World Cup 2018. 9/2 are the odds for Brazil to win World Cup 2018 at the following sports betting sites:
- Paddy Power
- Sky Bet
- Sun Bets
- William Hill
Brazil World Cup 2018 Odds And Bets, Some Other Options
If you aren’t too keen on the odds on Brazil winning 2018 World Cup and would like a different type of bet, these below might tickle your fancy:
- 1/6 odds at Sky Bet for Brazil to qualify from their group
- At Betfair it’s 1/3 odds for Brazil to win their group
- 12/1 at Coral for Neymar to be the top goalscorer
- 1/2 at Sky Bet and William Hill for Brazil to get to the quarter-finals
- Coral are currently offering 6/5 on Brazil getting to the semi-finals
- Betfair have odds of 13/5 on Brazil reaching the final
As you can see, for most of these bets the odds aren’t exactly hugely attractive, but this is understandable considering Brazil’s prowess. Perhaps you could look at these bets as some easy money which could be won.
For those of you who fancy some bets with wider odds and less popular betting markets, the following options may appeal to you:
- Sky Bet are offering 25/1 on Neymar to be top goalscorer and for Brazil to win the World Cup
- Sky Bet are offering odds of 40/1 on Gabriel Jesus to be top goalscorer and Brazil to win the World Cup
- 25/1 at LeoVegas for Gabriel Jesus to be named as the best player at the World Cup
- 14/1 at Sky Bet for Neymar to be named as best player at the World Cup
- 18/1 on Neymar scoring the goal of the tournament at Sky Bet
- 20/1 on Philippe Coutinho scoring the goal of the tournament available at Sky Bet
- 50/1 on Willian scoring the goal of the tournament at Sky Bet
We encourage you to have a look around the betting markets if one of these kinds of bets appeal to you. There are many to choose from and they all offer fantastic odds, as you can see!
As we have seen, the odds Brazil win World Cup 2018 are relatively slim, and you aren’t likely to get rich with a bet on Brazil winning 2018 World Cup. If you take a chance and put on a decent amount of money however, this could pay off pretty handsomely.
Many of the other bets we have highlighted offer some very attractive odds and are certainly worth considering for those looking for a punt. Whether you decide to bet on Brazil or not one thing seems to be certain, we are going to be entertained by the football Brazil bring to us in Russia!