Making a mobile deposit is one of the fastest and safest ways to make payments at a mobile casino. Mobile deposits are a one way transaction system, meaning that they can only be used to deposit and can’t withdraw. The reason for this is simple. When you make a mobile deposit, you are charging a payment to your mobile phone bill. Instead of taking the money from your bank account, a mobile deposit payment is charged to your phone bill. Your mobile deposit charge will be then be deducted from your available phone credit, or charged to your end of the month phone bill.
Mobile deposits allow you to make payments without giving away any bank details. All you need is a UK phone number and that’s it, you’re good to go. The maximum amount you can make a mobile deposit for is £30 per transaction. You can make as many mobile deposits as you want, but they must all be within that budget. Mobile deposits are perfect for those who are trying to stick to a bankroll, as they enforce a natural limit to your spending.
Depositing at a mobile casino via your mobile phone bill is simple. All you need to do is follow these simple steps in order to make a mobile deposit at your mobile casino:
- When depositing at a casino, select “pay by phone bill” as your depositing method
- You’ll be redirected to the mobile deposit payment panel. This screen will ask you to confirm the amount on-screen that you wish to deposit and then input your phone number
- You will then receive a text message asking you to authenticate the payment. This is for security purposes, preventing just anyone who has your phone number, from being able to deposit
- Reply to the text message, at no extra cost. This will confirm your mobile deposit
- Then you simply start playing!
The deposit will appear on your casino credit immediately. The cost will be added to your next phone bill or deducted from your Pay As You Go credit. Because you only need SMS in order to mobile deposit, it’ll work with any phone from your new Samsung Galaxy, all the way to a Nokia 3310.